Jun 13, 2005

The one with quotes


-Quotes fr Rule of Four-
Posted by
Hello
I went out to the battlefield to see my tree and I couldn't
-Have you ever felt that sometimes you've done everything yet your efforts are useless? You keep smiling despite this big hole inside because whatever happens you don't want a certain person to know that he's affecting every part of your day or better yet ruining it without even uttering a single word. He's simply there; you're somewhere else-- but the effect lasts for a week. Or a month. Or a year.
.:Helpless:.
I can't listen to music
-Every song you can hear in your computer, in the car, in a restaurant reminds you of a specific memory. As hard as you try to imagine erasing him in the hard drive of your dreams or during sleep, it kept popping out of nowhere. Leaving you awake all night, or worse - all day and night.
.:Hopeless:.
I feel like I'm dazed half the time
-It's nobody's fault but your own. You tossed and turned in bed but the unknown emotions kept returning. The more you try to push it away, the more it haunts you. You were left with no choice but to go over it again and again until you get tired of thinking. You fall asleep but the nightmare comes back when you wake up and all you can think of is: I should've confronted this long ago, but then again if would've been insane.
.:Sleepless:.

No comments: