Sep 4, 2005

The one with the unexpected guy


What a night!

Who would've thought he'd be there with my friend? He was this stranger who I had a crush on when I arrived in the team.

He's this mysterious guy with the great smile on his face everytime he walked in my direction. My day seems to be brighter than ever when I see him in the office and then lo and behold he's with us on our barhopping last night!

I went with 2 close friends and then he brought HIM along. Whew! It was great. I knew he had a girlfriend from what my team mates told me but that didn't stop me from kissing him in the cheek when I was about to leave all of them. He even held my hand when I got near him and said he'll just get our numbers thru my friend.

Wow. That was one hell of a night. I'm not disappointed for coming although my heart was crushed to learn from my guy friend that he and his gf are engaged.

It didn't bother me one bit. I'm happy being friends w/ him. Knowing he is the guy I wanted really made it worth it. He has the singing voice, the sense of humor and the smarty brains. My instincts are at work. We're going out next week to play badminton somewhere with 2 of my friends.

I'm still smiling all the way home. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.