Feb 20, 2013

The one with sense

How do you make sense of your life when it doesn't make sense?

I usually find comfort when logging in because I gain answers after posting in this blog. Hopefully this one will do the trick.

Everyday for the last 2 months, I am undergoing a schedule. Call it a routine or a ritual. I am not the kind of person who can withstand it and I am amazed that I did. What bothers me though is that it is right and appropriate to follow these mundane tasks and chores yet unfulfilling on the inside.

I am becoming a robot. A scheduled task like the backup I initialize at work to do its main purpose of backing up all the data daily at a certain time of day, week or month. 

The idea that I am becoming nothing but a programmed thing assigned to whirl and twirl wherever it is destined to be is alarming.

Can my life be any different in the next 30 days as predicted by Tara - the online fortune teller that provided me a brief (oh no wait-too many paragraphs to count) narration of what will happen within a month. Most of it was saying it will be out-of-the-ordinary as well as life-changing that includes some kind of good fortune. 

Well, luck is definitely what I need right now because this backup is about to expire and get corrupted any time soon if nothing will be changed in my life.

I am planning to have a very long vacation in April to retrieve some of the old me. I miss who I was but I also like the new me. Time flies in Singapore and I need it to slow down a bit because I am missing on a lot due to work.

How I wish I can simply fly back now. Well, 2 months is just around the corner. 

I can almost smell the sun from home, humid and slightly breezy but comforting to my soul.


No comments: