Feb 26, 2009

The one with the laziness

When I woke up this afternoon around 2PM, I have no clue what I'm going to do for the rest of the day.
This has been happening for the last couple of days. I wake up, go to the bathroom, eat, sleep, watch endless shows on TV (which I've memorized like the four corners of my room), go online to play Fashion Wars over and over again and then read a book and sleep until the next afternoon again.
I'm so restless I can't sleep now.

I've wanted to do this when I had been working my ass for more than 10 hours a day due to overtime. I can't believe I'm doing it now and I am beginning to hate it. I feel like a dog left by her owner at home whose sole purpose in life is to guard the house.

I'll start work again next month but the days seem to be so slow that I want to press fast-forward to get to the day when I can be useful again. I'm starting to talk to myself nowadays, it's becoming a habit that I'd hate to do when I go out.

I can't call this insomnia because the afternoon had been my morning and morning is the evening for me. Gosh, I'm back to the graveyard shift although I'm unemployed. I'm looking forward to text messages from friends who want to go out for coffee and my sister asking me to go to the mall.

How did I get to be so lazy?

No comments: