Feb 18, 2005

The one with the guy I never had

I love it when you come in and without even looking I knew from the pit of my stomach that it's you.

I love it when you say my name…I’m no longer invisible…I felt like I’ve been brought back to life.

I love it when you look at me like the words I say are the most interesting stories ever told.

I love it when you smile, I feel responsible for your happiness.

I love it when you frown, as you're naturally smart..I'm making you think for a change.

I love it when you say "see yah" because you hate goodbyes…

But I said goodbye the last time we saw each other...you know why?
[Because you never told me the truth about what happened years ago.]

I hate you for not knowing how you hurt me in the worst possible way
...but I hate myself more…because I still care after all.

No comments: