Jun 26, 2011

The one with woodlands

I woke up early to meet my friends from my previous job in Woodlands and watch a friend in a cheerdance competition. It was a gathering of Filipinos in SG. An exhilarating adventure that led me to know 2 more people who made me feel how lucky I am in this life. Although my friend's team lost in the competition, it was worth it to wake up early on a Sunday morning because I saw her do the booty shake! I had tons of fun which was followed by a coffee moment with my gay friend. We had a loooong chat about our lives and I am so glad I decided to meet them despite lacking enough sleep. It was like a patient talking to her psychiatrist for free. All my burdens from the last few days have been lifted somehow. My most recent family problem was a huge surprise and I am clueless as to how to respond to this new challenge He gave me. I am planning to face it soon but for now I'd rather keep my silence until my mind is clear enough to understand how I should solve them. Time to sleep!

No comments: