Oct 20, 2009

The one with my horoscope

This was my horoscope last week from my previous post:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your horoscope for October 14, 2009
You need bigger and longer hugs than usual today, tequila. A powerful force is moving through your life that is trying to shake things up on a rather mundane level. Don't stoop to the level of petty argument and verbal sparring. The more you resist the opposition, the more stubborn and unwieldy the situation will become. Make sure you have a full tank of gas for your emotions before you leave the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Funny but it seemed so accurate for last week's incident. I still haven't heard from my boss. I wonder what's brewing in her mind right now. I'm more curious about what Barney (operations manager) is thinking about after hearing about my letter pertaining to his 2-hour delay for my early-out request due to my headache. I bet he's still fuming mad about having his tail tied to my dilemma which is partially his fault.

I can't believe I'm in the same shit as I was last week.

I sent an email to my boss and I haven't received her reply yet. She's one clever boss. I'm scared that she might reveal her claws when the curtain is opened and the emcee says, "Show's over!".

The surprise is--I'm at the back naked and unprepared for the audience's reaction.

No comments: