Feb 4, 2008

The one with droplets and heartbreak kid

Droplets
~Colbie Caillat and Jason Reeves
I'm leaving you
I'm not sure if that’s what I should do
It hurts so bad
I'm wanting you but cant go back
Trying to find, to find
That all elusive piece of mind
Stuck here somehow
Shrouded beneath my fear
And now I don’t need it
Cuz I'm walkin down this road
Alone and figured all I'm thinking bout is you,
Is you my love
And my head is in a cloud of rain
And the world it seems so far away
And I'm just waiting for
The droplets, droplets
You left a mark
I wear it proudly on my chest
Above my heart (above my heart)
To remind me that I feel the best
When I'm with you
When I'm with you
To me everything is effortless
You know its true
My eyes are painted with regret
And I don’t need it
Cuz I'm walkin down this road alone
And figured all I'm thinking bout is you,
Is you my love
And my head is in a cloud of rain
And the world it seems so far away
And I'm just waiting
To fall and sink into your tears
You are like the raindrops,
The raindrops falling down on me
You left a mark (you left a mark)
She left a mark (he left)
She left (he left)
And I don’t (I don’t)
Need it (Need it)...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

This song reminded me of that scene. A deserted place with just the rain and your memories clouding your vision. I'm in one of my moods wherein I enjoy being alone...remembering the good and the bad times of my life. I'm sad and I don't have a clue. Maybe because I got to thinking about this line in one episode of a TV series: "Being content about being single is one thing. But being happy for being single is another." Well, I used to think it was the same. I am happy. There are times when I want to jump for too much happiness that no one is waiting for me at home or that I don't need to text or tell someone where I am all the time. Yet, there are times that I wish someone can pat my shoulder and hug me when I'm so fed up with work that I want to bury myself in bed for 24 hours. So...am I happy or what? I know..I'm a confused person. What's new?

Let's change the topic before I go crazy--I just watched "The Heartbreak Kid" earlier and it didn't leave a mark. At the end of the movie I thought Ben Stiller changed after realizing his mistake when he got married to the wrong girl.
I was so disappointed. Maybe some guys will always be like that.
Predictable.
I feel bad about Ben, he should sign up for other movies with a better script and stimulating story.
I know he's a good actor. Signing to be a lead in this movie may be considered an impulsive decision. Well, he may have his own reasons that we will never know.
He can be a star in an action film, like a detective/cop/fbi kind of thing. I hope he gets a film like that to make life more interesting.
Before the day ends, I hope whoever reads this can listen to the song from Spring Waltz. It's a love poem that the guy played in his piano to show his feelings for his childhood friend. It's really sweet. I downloaded it from the ever-reliable Limewire. Simply type spring waltz piano on the title and voila, you'll find it.
Sit back and relax to this classical song (I'm not a fan, but I loved it).
It will relieve you from the stressful day, promise. ;p



No comments: