Sep 16, 2005

The one with the remote control day

I watched the TV for almost the whole day. I can go out & meet up some friends but I just felt like lying in the couch and letting my fingers flick the channels...

I'm bored with my job. Another phase I thought I've passed. I like it sometimes but there's this urge to quit when I'm tearing my hair apart with the issue at hand. I don't know. I guess it's part of the me who doesn't want to commit to anything. Being a CSR for a year is a miracle. I never wanted this in the first place...I'm still in the process of eliminating what I don't like doing before I can discover what I'd want to do with my life. Weird huh?

I easily get bored with routine so I need to constantly think of doing something to pass the time.

I'm tired of drinking in bars, smoking to death and meeting people I hardly know...I miss my friends from college. I miss talking to them about anything and everything. It's just different.

Life still sucks big time.

No comments: