Mar 6, 2014

The one with countdown

In the next 2 months I will hit the age of my grand exit in the calendar. Hooray! Or not.

Big deal. Not exactly. 

For me? It's more of a countdown to all the accomplishments I had as an individual. When I say accomplishments - I am not referring to certificates, medals and the likes. Give me a break. 

I meant personal goals that I accomplished. It is more in the line of achieving my own list of things to do before I turn 31.

Since I am running out of time, I'll come up with my top 10 and post them in 2 months to see if I did even half of it.

Some of what I have in mind are very simple tasks which I have never done in my 30 years of existence. I want to correct them or at least give justice to the time I spent living on this planet with such selfish purposes.

I hope to be of service to others in my own little ways and I'll start with that. 

Here's to the me - version 30.0! It has a nasty taste on my tongue. 
Alright- let's make it version 2.0. 

Be back in 2 months with the update! :)

No comments: