Oct 27, 2006

The one with the freakin' memo




I hate my boss because she gave me a freakin' memo based from her stupid assumption that I broke a code of the company.

She said she is doing her job, gets reprimanded for our absences and claims innocence. I almost walked out during a meeting after her "I'm good" speech. I literally wanted to puke at her feet. We are allowed to get sick--"Please stop acting like we're robots!"



I was not listening to her because I was busy envisioning myself telling her, "I can't stand listening to this crap", and then walking out of the office. She even had the guts to send me a message about a good news at the office after her hilarious speech.



What a fake! She's giving us the memos after she had been signed up for a development plan from the manager. A complete schemer and a manipulative superior!

Well, I feel sorry for her because after I receive my BONUS, I'm out of that stupid company and her performance is going to suffer even more because of my resignation.



I've stayed for more than 2 years for the crappy job but this memo is beyond my comprehension.

------------------------
I will not stay for being reprimanded for something I did not do. The hell with her!!!

How I wish I was my friend who could tell it to his boss' face, "I can no longer continue working for this stupid company and your idiotic supervision. Lastly, you can't fire me any time from today because I quit!"

No comments: