Jun 13, 2006

The one with speechless

I was freaking speechless when I saw how happy she was. Here I was, wondering what the hell happened to the F word when all of a sudden she comes sending this message that she forgot about it!

What the F**% am I supposed to say?!

Ever felt like a mouse about to eat a cat instead of running away? I am on the verge of sending her a stupid message but I still have some sense left in me --so I won't.

I no longer hate her. I am hating myself because all I want is the truth and I can't seem to get it. I'm not sure if it's because I no longer care or I'm afraid of the answer when it's right in front of my face.

I'm creating such a big problem for myself. It is true then...your biggest enemy is yourself.

(If I can only have amnesia for one night, I would be more than grateful.)

No comments: